Minnetonka Baseball Association
Player and Guardian Commitment. If I am selected as a Minnetonka Traveling Baseball player, I will:
• Make my Minnetonka Baseball Association team my most important sports commitment during the travel baseball season. If a baseball game or practice conflicts with a game, practice or tryout for any other sport or other non-academic activity, I will make my MBA travel baseball team my top priority.
• Agree to abstain from substance abuse and further agree to be governed by the disciplinary policies for such abuse as outlined by the MSHSL Rules for Athletic Participation.
• Arrange family activities to eliminate conflicts with my player’s tournaments, games and practices. Where conflicts are unavoidable, I will notify the Head Coach prior to the start of the season, or as soon as possible, of any dates my child will not be available. Conflicts with alternative (out of season) sporting events and unapproved family vacations are not excused.
• During the MBA season, I agree that I (my player) will NOT play for any other organized baseball team.
• The game is for the players. I/we will at all times act and speak responsibly toward our team, our coaches, the opposing team’s coaches, fans, umpires and all others involved.
• Agree to be bound by the terms of the MBA Code of Conduct
Note: Future participation in the travel program is dependent upon compliance with this commitment. Violations will be brought to the board’s grievance committee for a ruling and in season, post season and future season participation may be impacted if players fail to comply. Potential consequences are suspension within season and suspension from future travel league participation
*Additionally player's can't be double rostered during the dates of April 1 through July 31. Player must be on MBA's roster only during these dates.
UPDATED 8-12-19 bks