MBA Baseball Families:
The Minnetonka Baseball Academy will be offering Winter Baseball Clinics in the Minnetonka Dome starting in January 5th to March 9th. Information is below and on the MBA web-site under the Registration Tab.
Registration is open today, so finish your holiday shopping with the gift of Winter Baseball Clinics with the Minnetonka Baseball Academy!!!
COVID-19 Policies: Any COVID related questions please contact
· Waiver link that each participant needs to sign, send a copy to themselves and forward that to
is below - https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSc4_mUdr6_rOrFreOKt_XLLqRaWmyH9FmaLG8owniCCOUt_GQ/viewform
· No Parents allowed in the Dome
· Players will get the temperature checked after entering the Dome
· Players are not permitted to enter the dome until there time starts
o we have staggered times on Tuesday's and the only group there so we can adjust this if needed to make it work for us.
· Players are not allowed to stay past there set time in the dome
Parents are asked not to stay in the parking lot (down below) but need to wait at the upper lot and drive down to drop off and pick up.
Sign up for as many Clinics as you would like. Sign up now, registration spots will fill up soon!!!
**These are for all players that will be in the 9-11 year old leagues in 2021 (current 3rd through 5th graders), as additional preparation for the 2021 Spring Tryouts (League age requirements: CLICK HERE FOR AGE REQUIREMENTS).
Cost: $25 per Cage Clinic and $35 per Fielding Clinic
Ages: 9 – 11
Where: Tonka Dome
When: Monday, Tuesday and Thursday Evenings; January 5th to March 9th (5:30pm, 6:45pm and 8:00pm)
Who: Provided by Minnetonka Baseball Academy (MHS and Excelsior Legion Coaches & Players)
If there are questions email
Winter Clinic Program:
· Monday, Tuesday and Thursday Nights, starting January 5th to March 9th
· Clinics are offered at 5:30pm, 6:45pm and 8:00pm on Tuesday nights
· Coaches are Minnetonka High School and Excelsior Legion Coaches
· HS Players will also be there to work with the players
· 1 Coach and 1 HS player for every 6 players in the clinic
· Clinics will be limited to up to 15 participants per clinic for fielding and 10 participants per clinic for hitting
Sign-up and payment:
· You can sign up for as many 1 hour Clinics as you would like.
· Payment is required at the time of registration (your spot is not confirmed or guaranteed until you pay).
· NO REFUNDS or SCHEDULING CHANGES will be allowed (unless the Clinics are cancelled by the school or MBA).
· Scholarship available upon request.
REGISTER HERE FOR CLINICS