16-18U Tonka Baseball “POWERED” By Brower Baseball Fall Baseball Information
Now that we are winding down the Summer season, we would like to gauge interest in participating in MBA Fall Ball for the 16-18 year old’s. The past few seasons Fall Ball has been run through the Excelsior Legion program. This year, the Excelsior Legion program will not be administering Fall Ball, so MBA will be taking over the administration/registration.
Tonka Baseball "Powered" by Brower Baseball will now offer fall ball opportunities for players ages 16-18. Practices will begin the week of August 21st and run through early October. This will include up to 4 tournaments, weekly MBA field practice, weekly Brower Training and development. All registration should be done directly through the MBA website. Below is a description of Fall Baseball for this age group.
Due to the limited timeframe of putting Fall Ball in place, MBA will be using the same team formation process that has been used by the Excelsior Legion over the past few seasons. We will work with MHS/Legion/MBA coaches to place players on the appropriate teams based on their high school and summer team performance. There will be 16U, 17U and 18U teams formed, if player interest allows for this. Maximum of 18 players per team created.
FALL TRAVEL LEAGUE -- 16-18 Years old
● Past Excelsior legion Fall Ball program
● Teams will be formed by members of the High School and Legion coaching staff
● Teams will play 2-4 Tournaments starting August 27th with practices starting August 21st.
● Option for a 5th out of state tournament in mid-October with additional parent/team expenses
● 1-2 weekly team practices on MBA fields and one weekly team practice at Brower facility
● Registration fee will be $590 per player which includes 2-4 tournament fees, jerseys and “Powered” by Brower Baseball training
“POWERED” BY BROWER BASEBALL INFORMATION
Tonka Baseball Powered by Brower Baseball is a program that is being offered for the 16-18 age group.
● Each 90 minute session will include small group training for pitching, hitting and fielding led by Jim and his staff.
● Options will be available for additional team batting practice throughout the fall season.
● Brower Baseball's development plan for each group will be altered weekly by Jim and his staff based on players and coaches feedback. This will enable training to also address player's individual needs more specifically.
● Maximum of 18 players per team
Please respond to:
by end of day Thursday, July 28th to let us know if you have interest in playing Fall Ball. Teams will be formed that following weekend. You will be notified if you have been placed on a team and will be provided additional information regarding registration.
If you have any additional questions, please contact